Warm Home Check Service
If you struggle to afford the energy you need to keep warm and well in your home, you may be eligible for a free Warm Home Check.
Our free Warm Home Check service is available all year round and includes:
- A full assessment of your home and how best to keep it warm
- Small preventative works such as improving pipe insulation, draught-proofing or repairing boilers
- Emergency temporary heating
- Advice on getting help with the cost of heating your home.
Installation of replacement boilers, central heating systems or home insulation is also possible subject to eligibility and limited availability.
If you’re on a low income and have a long term health condition or disability, or are on certain benefits, you can apply for a Winter Home Check. You’ll also need to own your own home or rent it privately.
Phone to arrange a visit, or text WARM to 81400, visit a Citizens Advice office or fill out the online application form.
See our website for tips to keep warm and well, advice and support for anyone finding it difficult to keep warm at home
- East Sussex Energy Partnership
- Service Type:
- Advice and Information
Cost & Availability
This page was last updated on 21 May 2019
Was this information helpful?