Glenmuir House Care Home
Angel Healthcare endeavours to provide care you can trust. Our experienced and qualified staff teams are routinely trained and updated in national care quality standards.
Glenmuir House is a residential care home in the Victorian Quarter of St Leonards-on-Sea with a magnificent conservatory where residents can enjoy views of the garden from the warm and comfort of indoors.
We tailor our care services around personal requirements in order to create a safe and structured feeling of home. Glenmuir House is well equipped to serve the more dependent residents with mobility equipment, highly trained staff and a peaceful environment.
Glenmuir House is a large detached house decorated and furnished to a high standard with plenty of charm and beautiful features.
Communal space includes a beautiful lounge, leading onto the patio and front gardens. All communal areas of the house and garden are accessible either via the passenger lift or gentle ramps.
The individually styled bedrooms have en-suite toilet and washing facilities – there are also additional bathrooms on every floor. The 2nd floor rooms boast fabulous views over St Leonards and beyond to the sea and South Downs. All bedrooms have a 24 hour call bell installed for added peace of mind.
Residents are free to enjoy life in a safe and friendly environment. The health benefits and fullness of life we can bring to our residents is second to none.
- Personally tailored care packages developed with residents and loved ones
- Active home life with structured activities and regular entertainment, from one-to-one hobbies to theatre performances
- Links with local community and regular visits from Clergy
- Menus planned to resident’s choice
- Support to help residents continue to attend their own parish church or social club
- 4 Branksome Road, St Leonards-on-Sea, East Sussex, TN38 0UA (directions displayed on map)
- Angel Healthcare
- Service Type:
- Residential Homes and Nursing Homes
- Accreditation Scheme Membership:
- Care Quality Commission (CQC)
Care Quality Commission
The Care Quality Commission (CQC) is a non-departmental public body established to regulate and inspect health and social care services in England.
Their role is to check whether hospitals, care homes, GPs, dentists, and care services delivered in your home are meeting national standards.
The following documents related to this service are available for download:
This page was last updated on 03 May 2019
Was this information helpful?