Ensuring the clients at Tinkers Hatch receive the best possible standard of care by providing a secure and comfortable environment with a well developed and motivated staff team.
Daily life at Tinkers Hatch follows the focus of normal family life, with clients involved in all aspects of running the home through the client's forum
A wide variety of social, educational and recreational activities are available to all.
At Tinkers Hatch we offer:
- Full time residential services
- Day services
- Respite services
- Individual assessment of needs
- Person centred Planning & Life Plans
- Health action plans
- Community integration – via college, work placements etc
- Choice of living environments
- Well trained, experienced and motivated staff team
- Hands on management team
- 24 hour staff support
- High staff ratio
- New Pond Hill, Cross in Hand, Heathfield, East Sussex, TN21 0LX (directions displayed on map)
- Tinkers Hatch Limited
- Service Type:
- Residential Homes and Nursing Homes
- Accreditation Scheme Membership:
- Care Quality Commission (CQC)
- Your Age Group:
- Adults 18+
- For People With:
- Learning disabilities
The Care Quality Commission (CQC) is a non-departmental public body established to regulate and inspect health and social care services in England.
Their role is to check whether hospitals, care homes, GPs, dentists, and care services delivered in your home are meeting national standards to be respected, involved in your care and support, and told what is happening at every stage.
This page was last updated on 13 December 2018
Was this information helpful?