If you have Parkinson's, or you know someone who has, you probably have a lot of questions and some worries. You can turn to us:
- Our free, confidential helpline is available for anyone affected by Parkinson's across the UK.
- Our online forum community to share information and experiences, and sometimes a virtual cup of tea
- Local advisers
- Parkinson's nurses have specialist experience, knowledge and skills in Parkinson's and play a vital role in giving expert care to people with Parkinson's
- Support groups
- Activites such as lunch clubs, coffee mornings, tea dances, exercise classes
- East Sussex
- Parkinson's UK
- Service Type:
- Help for people with health problems
- www.parkinsons.org.uk - Local Groups
- Health Conditions:
- Organisation Sector:
This page was last updated on 07 November 2018
Was this information helpful?