National Youth Advocacy Service
To support young people through independent and confidential services that give them the chance to have their voices heard on matters that affect their lives when using Children Services.
NYAS offers a variety of services including:
- A national advocacy helpline.
- Advocacy for children in care and those in need – including children subject to child protection plans, care leavers, children and young people with disabilities.
- The provision of independent visitors for children in care.
- Legal representation of children in private family law.
- Advocacy to adults in-inpatient mental health settings
- Unit 14, Highlight House, 8 St Leonards Road, Eastbourne, East Sussex, BN21 3UH (directions displayed on map)
- National Youth Advocacy Service
- Service Type:
- Advocacy and Representation
- Client Groups:
- Young people up to 25
This page was last updated on 09 May 2018
Was this information helpful?