Sunnyhill Residential Care Home
Accommodation for people over 65 with demential who require personal care.
- 14 Selwyn Road, Eastbourne, East Sussex, BN21 2LJ (directions displayed on map)
- Sunnyhill Residential Care Home
- Service Type:
- Residential Homes and Nursing Homes
- Accreditation Scheme Membership:
- Care Quality Commission (CQC)
- Your Age Group:
- Adults 65+
- For People With:
- Dementia or Alzheimer's
Care Quality Commission
The Care Quality Commission (CQC) is a non-departmental public body established to regulate and inspect health and social care services in England.
Their role is to check whether hospitals, care homes, GPs, dentists, and care services delivered in your home are meeting national standards.
This page was last updated on 14 December 2018
Was this information helpful?