Wealden Community Care
Some of the services we offer are:
- prescription collection
- out of hours service
- respite care
- convalescent care
- waking up and getting to bed assistance
- Cartlodge Office, Horam Manor Farm, Horam, East Sussex, TN21 0JB (directions displayed on map)
- Wealden Community Care
- Service Type:
- Help at home and help to live independently
- Services available:
- Home care
- Accreditation Scheme Membership:
- Care Quality Commission (CQC)
- East Sussex County Council Approved Homecare
The Care Quality Commission (CQC) is a non-departmental public body established to regulate and inspect health and social care services in England.
Their role is to check whether hospitals, care homes, GPs, dentists, and care services delivered in your home are meeting national standards to be respected, involved in your care and support, and told what is happening at every stage.
Ratings and reports from organisations may vary as different aspects of the service are reviewed at different times
This page was last updated on 04 April 2018
Was this information helpful?