Sovereign Lodge Care Centre
Sovereign Lodge is designed for modern living for older people with nursing and dementia care needs. The home provides a warm, friendly and welcoming environment.
Our experienced staff are available to meet your loved ones needs 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Accommodation is arranged over three floors accessible by lifts. Each bedroom benefits from en-suite facilities, telephone, television points and residents are welcome to bring personal possessions.
- A variety of lounge areas and dining rooms
- In-house hairdressing salon
- Wheelchair friendly gardens
- Laundry service
- Multi-sensory room
- Activity room
- Home-cooked meals prepared to suit all tastes and diets
- Garden areas
- Chiropodist, dentist and optician visit by appointment
- 2 Carew Road, Eastbourne, East Sussex, BN21 2DW (directions displayed on map)
- Healthcare Homes
- Service Type:
- Residential Homes and Nursing Homes
- www.healthcarehomes.co.uk - Sovereign Lodge
- Accreditation Scheme Membership:
- Care Quality Commission (CQC)
- Your Age Group:
- Adults under 65
- Adults 65+
- For People With:
- Dementia or Alzheimer's
The Care Quality Commission (CQC) is a non-departmental public body established to regulate and inspect health and social care services in England.
Their role is to check whether hospitals, care homes, GPs, dentists, and care services delivered in your home are meeting national standards to be respected, involved in your care and support, and told what is happening at every stage.
This page was last updated on 08 January 2019
Was this information helpful?