Fatigue management helps individuals to find ways of managing their life to prevent or lessen the impact of fatigue.
Individuals who may benefit from fatigue management include those who suffer neurological conditions, such as multiple sclerosis, Guillain-Barré syndrome, head injury, and stroke.
- Introduction to fatigue management
- Dealing with fatigue
- Relaxation strategies
- Stress management
- East Sussex
- Sussex Arts Therapy
- Service Type:
- Help for people with health problems
- Health Conditions:
- ABI (Acquired Brain Injury)
- MS (Multiple sclerosis) / MNDs (Motor Neurone Diseases)
- Organisation Sector:
- Accreditation Scheme Membership:
- Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC)
Health and Care Professions Council
The Health and Care Professions Council regulates health and care professionals in the UK. This means that health and care professionals registered with HCPC are genuine and meet national standards, offering you protection
if a professional fails to meet these standards.
You can check the HCPC register to see if someone is registered.
This page was last updated on 15 April 2019
Was this information helpful?