Accommodation for people with learning disabilities and complex needs who require nursing or personal care
Saxon Court is divided internally into three separate wings.
- The Manor, Buxted, Uckfield, East Sussex, TN22 4DT (directions displayed on map)
- Abbey Care Saxon Court
- Service Type:
- Residential Homes and Nursing Homes
- Primary Client Group:
- People with a learning disability
- Accreditation Scheme Membership:
- Care Quality Commission (CQC)
- Your Age Group:
- Adults 50+
- For People With:
- Learning disabilities
Care Quality Commission
The Care Quality Commission (CQC) is a non-departmental public body established to regulate and inspect health and social care services in England.
Their role is to check whether hospitals, care homes, GPs, dentists, and care services delivered in your home are meeting national standards.
This page was last updated on 21 November 2018
Was this information helpful?