38 Den Hill
Accommodation for people with learning disabilities who require personal care
- 38 Den Hill, Eastbourne, East Sussex, BN20 8SZ (directions displayed on map)
- Autism and Aspergers Care Services Ltd
- Service Type:
- Residential Homes and Nursing Homes
- Accreditation Scheme Membership:
- Care Quality Commission (CQC)
- For People With:
- Autism or Asperger's Syndrome
The Care Quality Commission (CQC) is a non-departmental public body established to regulate and inspect health and social care services in England.
Their role is to check whether hospitals, care homes, GPs, dentists, and care services delivered in your home are meeting national standards to be respected, involved in your care and support, and told what is happening at every stage.
This page was last updated on 07 December 2018
Was this information helpful?