SeeAbility - The Bradbury Centre
This is an adaptable and creative environment where adults with disabilities can benefit and enjoy learning and leisure activities tailored to their needs.
Our trained staff and volunteer teams support people or small groups to maximum interaction. Popular activities include independent living skills, horticulture, cooking, mobility, and orientation.
People are encouraged to access community resources like the gym, shops and cafes — as well as vocational and employment advisors for training and/or work opportunities.
SeeAbility provides extraordinary support and champions better eye care for people with learning disabilities and autism, many of whom have sight loss.
- St Peters Road, Seaford, East Sussex, BN25 2HS (directions displayed on map)
- Service Type:
- Day Service(s)
- Client Groups:
- People with a physical disability
- People with a sensory disability
- Disabled access available
- Accessible toilets
- Disabled friendly venue
- Wheelchair accessible vehicles
- Health Conditions:
- Blind / visually impaired
- Learning disabilities
This page was last updated on 10 April 2019
Was this information helpful?