Lakeside Court is a Retirement Living scheme in the popular district of Hampden Park in Eastbourne.
The scheme benefits from
- A convenient shopping area nearby offering a range of amenities including a chemist and a doctors surgery
- A laundry room onsite
- A communal boiler (there is a weekly charge for heating and hot water within your weekly service charge)
- An active social committee who arrange regular trips and functions
- A large community day room sporting kitchen facilities for residents
- Several local companies supply and deliver meals to the Scheme
- Large communal gardens with indoor and outdoor seating areas
- A guest suite for visitors (nominal charge)
- A communal room which is acts as the hub for day to day activities
- Private parking for residents and visitors (limited availability)
- A community alarm service for out of hours support (managed 24/7)
- Housing-related support which assists residents to remain independent at home.
- Effective housing management and tenancy sustainment services
- Low level support services that provide improved health and wellbeing.
- Health and Safety building checks.
Our homes are available to rent to anyone over the age of 55. Applicants for a flat in this scheme will need to undertake an eligibility assessment.
- Lakeside Court, Dallington Road, Hampden Park, Eastbourne, East Sussex, BN22 9EJ (directions displayed on map)
- Service Type:
- Specialist Housing
- www.stonewater.org - Lakeside Court
- Organisation Sector:
- Your Age Group:
- Adults 55+
- Your Circumstances:
- Retired adults
This page was last updated on 17 December 2018
Was this information helpful?