Mary Burfield Court
We are very proud of the high quality retirement living we offer in Wealden. In fact, we believe you’ll not find better among similar types of retirement properties.
Mary Burfield Count is 5 minutes’ walk from the centre of Heathfield with its shops and restaurants. Close to the Cuckoo trail for delightful walks, good bus links to nearby towns.
Our properties are perfect for people looking to enjoy a peaceful, restful and secure home life in accommodation that boasts finishing touches that make a real difference
Amenities at a glance
- 52, 1 bedroom flats, 17 bungalows.
- Includes mobility standard properties
- Benefits from a large residents’ lounge, hobbies room, hairdressing salon, adapted bathroom, laundry rooms, guest room, lift, free wi-fi and parking
- Mary Burfield Court, Thorny Close, Heathfield, East Sussex, TN21 0AT (directions displayed on map)
- Wealden District Council
- Service Type:
- Specialist Housing
- www.wealden.gov.uk - Mary Burfield Court
- Type of accommodation:
- Retirement home
- Your Age Group:
- Adults 65+
- Your Circumstances:
- Retired adults
This page was last updated on 11 December 2018
Was this information helpful?