We are very proud of the high quality retirement living we offer in Wealden. In fact, we believe you’ll not find better among similar types of retirement properties.
Hampton house is situated very close to the centre of Hailsham, with its shops and restaurants, and less than a minutes’ walk to the public library and a large park.
Our properties are perfect for people looking to enjoy a peaceful, restful and secure home life in accommodation that boasts finishing touches that make a real difference.
Amenities at a glance
- 36, 1 and 2 bedroom flats
- Includes mobility standard properties
- Large residents’ lounge, guest room, laundry room, lift, free wi-fi, landscaped gardens and parking
- Social club and many activities
- Hampton House, Summerheath Road, Hailsham, East Sussex, BN27 3DP (directions displayed on map)
- Wealden District Council
- Service Type:
- Specialist Housing
- www.wealden.gov.uk - Hampton House
- Type of accommodation:
- Retirement home
- Your Age Group:
- Adults 65+
- Your Circumstances:
- Retired adults
This page was last updated on 11 December 2018
Was this information helpful?