We are very proud of the high quality retirement living we offer in Wealden. In fact, we believe you’ll not find better among similar types of retirement properties.
Wade Court is in the enviable location of Forest Row with its local shops and restaurants, set within the beautiful High Weald / Ashdown Forest area, renowned for its ancient woodlands and fantastic scenery.
Our properties are perfect for people looking to enjoy a peaceful, restful and secure home life in accommodation that boasts finishing touches that make a real difference.
Amenities at a glance
- 14, 1 and 2 bedroom flats
- Includes mobility standard properties
- Retirement Living manager and community alarm service
- Laundry room and small seating areas on each floor, free wi-fi. Landscaped gardens and parking
- Wade Court, Hatch End, Forest Row, East Sussex, RH18 5DL (directions displayed on map)
- Wealden District Council
- Service Type:
- Specialist Housing
- www.wealden.gov.uk - Wade Court
- Type of accommodation:
- Retirement home
- Your Age Group:
- Adults 65+
- Your Circumstances:
- Retired adults
This page was last updated on 11 December 2018
Was this information helpful?