New Surrey Court
A Retirement Living scheme in the popular district of Ocklynge - an area of Eastbourne's old town.
The scheme has 25 one-bedroom, self-contained flats accommodating one or two people. Flats benefit from their own entrance accessed via an internal corridor for added security.
Benefits at New Surrey Court include:
- A community alarm service for out of hours support (managed 24/7)
- Housing-related support which assists residents to remain independent at home.
- Effective housing management and tenancy sustainment services
- Low level support services that provide improved health and wellbeing.
- Health and Safety building checks.
- A laundry room onsite.
- On site hairdressing salon
- A communal boiler - so residents don’t have the worry of arranging their own gas provider. Instead there is a weekly charge for heating and hot water (within your weekly service charge)
- An active social committee who arrange regular trips and functions for residents
- A large community day room sporting kitchen facilities for residents
- Several local companies supply and deliver meals
- Large communal gardens with indoor and outdoor seating areas.
- A guest suite for visitors wishing to stay for a period of time (nominal charge).
- A communal room which is acts as the hub for day to day activities.
- Private parking for residents and visitors (limited availability)
- 11 Avard Crescent, Old Town, Eastbourne, East Sussex, BN20 8UD (directions displayed on map)
- Service Type:
- Specialist Housing
- www.stonewater.org - New Surrey Court
- Organisation Sector:
- Your Age Group:
- Adults 55+
This page was last updated on 22 November 2018
Was this information helpful?