Highland Lodge is a Retirement Living scheme one and a half miles from Eastbourne town centre. It's on a hill offering panoramic views over the town and coastline.
- A laundry room onsite.
- A large community day room sporting kitchen facilities for residents
- Residents hold regular coffee mornings and there is a Knit and Natter group that meet on a Monday afternoon.
- Residents have fish & chip lunches every other week.
- Large communal gardens with indoor and outdoor seating areas.
- Two guest suites for visitors (nominal charge).
- The communal room which is acts as the hub for day to day activities.
- Limited private parking and garages for residents and visitors (limited availability)
- A community alarm service for out of hours support (managed 24/7)
- Housing-related support which assists residents to remain independent at home.
- Effective housing management and tenancy sustainment services –
- Low level support services that provide improved health and wellbeing.
- Health and Safety building checks.
Our homes are available to rent to anyone over the age of 55. Applicants for a flat in this scheme will need to undertake an eligibility assessment.
- Highland Lodge, 17 Carew Road, Eastbourne, East Sussex, BN21 2JQ (directions displayed on map)
- Service Type:
- Specialist Housing
- www.stonewater.org - Highland Lodge
- Organisation Sector:
- Your Age Group:
- Adults 55+
- Your Circumstances:
- Retired adults
This page was last updated on 17 December 2018
Was this information helpful?