We offer a tailored programme of activities and therapies, a high-tech hydrotherapy pool with sound and light system, a sensory room and a fully equipped therapy suite.
- Mary House, 490 The Ridge, Hastings, East Sussex, TN34 2RY (directions displayed on map)
- Martha Trust
- Service Type:
- Residential Homes and Nursing Homes
- www.marthatrust.org.uk - Lifetime Care Services
- Accreditation Scheme Membership:
- Care Quality Commission (CQC)
- Your Age Group:
- Adults 18+
- For People With:
- Physical disabilities
- Learning disabilities
The Care Quality Commission (CQC) is a non-departmental public body established to regulate and inspect health and social care services in England.
Their role is to check whether hospitals, care homes, GPs, dentists, and care services delivered in your home are meeting national standards to be respected, involved in your care and support, and told what is happening at every stage.
This page was last updated on 04 January 2019
Was this information helpful?