If you are concerned about your mental health, you should visit your doctor (GP). Or, if you think it is an emergency that can’t wait, then visit your local A&E.
The Sussex Mental Healthline - 0300 5000 101 - can be reached between 5pm and 9am and all day during weekends and bank holidays.
- Residential homes or Nurrsing homes or Sheltered / Supported / Extra Care Housing for people with mental health needs
- Community and Leisure category - a healthy lifestyle can improve both physical and mental wellbeing and a small improvement in wellbeing can help to decrease some mental health problems.
Showing results 1 to 15 of 79
Southdown Housing Association
When everyday life is effecting your mental health and wellbeing, we work in partnership with GPs to help you access local services and activities that can help.
Advice and Information
- Free service
London Veterans' Service
We are an NHS service that offers mental health assessments and treatment to anyone in London and South East England who has served in the British Armed Forces and their families or carers.
Help people live healthy lives
- Free service
Refine your search
Filter your results
Health and Wellbeing and Life Events (38)
Healthy Living (24)
Support in a Crisis (12)
Life Events (11)
Information and Advice (10)
- Help people live healthy lives (27)
- Advice and Information (10)
- Help for people with health problems (9)
- Training and Education (6)
- Groups and Clubs (5)