If you are concerned about your mental health, you should visit your doctor (GP). Or, if you think it is an emergency that can’t wait, then visit your local A&E.
The Sussex Mental Healthline - 0300 5000 101 - can be reached between 5pm and 9am and all day during weekends and bank holidays.
- Residential homes or Nurrsing homes or Sheltered / Supported / Extra Care Housing for people with mental health needs
- Community and Leisure category - a healthy lifestyle can improve both physical and mental wellbeing and a small improvement in wellbeing can help to decrease some mental health problems.
Showing results 1 to 15 of 76
Southdown Housing Association
When everyday life is effecting your mental health and wellbeing, we work in partnership with GPs to help you access local services and activities that can help.
Advice and Information
- Free service
Refine your search
Filter your results
Health and Wellbeing and Life Events (37)
Healthy Living (23)
Support in a Crisis (12)
Life Events (11)
Carers - Looking After Someone (9)
- Help people live healthy lives (26)
- Advice and Information (10)
- Help for people with health problems (10)
- Groups and Clubs (5)
- Help at home and help to live independently (4)