Personal Assistants (PA)
A Personal Assistant – PA for short – is an individual who can help and support you to live at home safely and independently. PAs will work with you on a one to one basis and will undertake a variety of tasks to help you from personal care to help with paperwork and gardening.
You can narrow down your search using the filters and/or the Refine your search features on 1Space.
Order by: relevance
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Refine your search
Filter your results
- Personal Assistants - PA Find a PA
- Providing household care: Pet care
- Providing personal care: Bathing and showering
- Providing personal care: Help with eating
- Providing personal care: Medication assistance and prescription collection etc
- Accreditation Scheme Membership: Support with Confidence (SWC)
Find a PA
For people with
- Dementia/Alzheimer's (4)
- Physical disability (3)
- Learning disability (1)
- Mental health needs (1)
- Neurological condition (1)
Providing household careShow full list...
Level of service
- Respite care (1)