Personal Assistants (PA)
A Personal Assistant – PA for short – is an individual who can help and support you to live at home safely and independently. PAs will work with you on a one to one basis and will undertake a variety of tasks to help you from personal care to help with paperwork and gardening.
You can narrow down your search using the filters and/or the Refine your search features on 1Space.
Order by: relevance
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Refine your search
Filter your results
- Personal Assistants - PA Find a PA
- Age band: Adults 65+
- Providing household care: General help around the house
- Providing household care: Pet care
- Transport: Can provide own transport
- Providing personal care: Medication assistance and prescription collection etc
- Accreditation Scheme Membership: Support with Confidence (SWC)
Find a PA
- Adults 18+ (1)
Male or female
- Female (3)
Providing household careShow full list...
Providing medical care
Addictions / substance misuse
- Hoarding (1)