If you are concerned about your mental health, you should visit your doctor (GP). Or, if you think it is an emergency that can’t wait, then visit your local A&E.
The Sussex Mental Healthline - 0300 5000 101 - can be reached between 5pm and 9am and all day during weekends and bank holidays.
- Residential homes or Nurrsing homes or Sheltered / Supported / Extra Care Housing for people with mental health needs
- Community and Leisure category - a healthy lifestyle can improve both physical and mental wellbeing and a small improvement in wellbeing can help to decrease some mental health problems.
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Refine your search
Filter your results
Health and Wellbeing and Life Events (6)
Support in a Crisis (4)
Housing and Accommodation (2)
Carers - Looking After Someone (1)
Healthy Living (1)
- Advice and Information (1)
- Day Service(s) (1)
- Help at home and help to live independently (1)
- Help building life and social skills (1)
- Help for addictions and substance misuse (1)